Serve the Lord with Gladness

South Wisconsin District


Delegates at the 2022 District convention voted on a slate of grants which is proof of Lutheran Women in Mission "Abiding in Christ's Love", our 2022-24 biennium theme. With God abiding in us, we come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. (I John 4:15-16) Part of knowing God's love results in sharing our wealth through mites. The 11 grants listed below are a result of adopting a $205,000 mite goal. AND the extra blessing of having $25,000 reallocated to mites which enabled the first two mites to be paid immediately after convention. Pray and support these efforts and ask God to use us to bless and prosper Him and His kingdom. Grants 3-11 total $153,750, 75% of the mite goal. The remaining 25% ($51,250) is forwarded to national in support of their ambitious grant list (see for information on those).